Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot


I HATE when books end the way this one did. Really, Luke popped the marriage question in the last paragraph and I have to wait until next summer to figure out what she decides to do! Does Lizzie take Luke back even though he bought her a replacement sewing machine for Christmas instead of an engagement ring? What does she do about Luke's best friend who she kissed on New Year's Eve when she thought she was through with Luke? Chaz, her best friend's ex-boyfriend, is the man who remembers that she loves Diet Coke and says he has always liked her. So what will Lizzie do? Marry her prince? (He really is a prince, even if he isn't recognized by the government of France) or decide to be on her own for awhile?

This is an entertaining chick lit title that I listened to because I needed a break from all the angsty and depressing titles I've been reading. Sometimes I just need a laugh. :)

No comments: