Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Review: The Mindful Way to a Good Night's Sleep: Discover How to Use Dreamwork, Meditation, and Journaling to Sleep Deeply and Wake Up Well

The Mindful Way to a Good Night's Sleep: Discover How to Use Dreamwork, Meditation, and Journaling to Sleep Deeply and Wake Up Well The Mindful Way to a Good Night's Sleep: Discover How to Use Dreamwork, Meditation, and Journaling to Sleep Deeply and Wake Up Well by Tzivia Gover
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Um, if you're having trouble sleeping, are you even dreaming? Because I sure don't. So that means half this book is worthless, since it's all about journaling your dreams. Not what I was looking for.

This was too feel good and hippie-ish for me and too light on the science. Also, the 3M Cloud Library version of its seems like it's missing things. For example, she discusses yoga poses, but there aren't pictures of what those poses look like. Makes me wonder if they are there in the print version?

View all my reviews

No comments: