Saturday, May 25, 2019

Review: The Light Over London

The Light Over London The Light Over London by Julia Kelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fast and easy WWII fiction--perfect for beginning my summer! Cara, a freshly divorced antiques dealer, finds an old diary from WWII with enough facts to try to track down who wrote it. The diary tells the story of Louise, a young woman who falls in love during the war with a pilot. Louise is one tough cookie herself, in the Ack-Ack Command and trying to shoot down German planes over England. Of course, their stories collide, there's a bit of heartache and romance, and the mystery is solved satisfactorily at the end. Love these kind of historical mysteries about World War 2, and publishers know that I'm not the only person who does. They keep churning them out! I'm wondering if the same will happen in the future with Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan??

View all my reviews

No comments: