Thursday, February 20, 2020

Review: A Beautiful Corpse

A Beautiful Corpse A Beautiful Corpse by Christi Daugherty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well, I thought I had read Book #1 in this series, but I just checked my Goodreads, and I had not! Whoops! But I wasn't confused. Now I don't want to read #1 though because I already know the twist at the end!

Harper McClain is my favorite kind of character. She's a newspaper crime reporter in Savannah, Georgia, always fighting for her job and for respect. She's still in love with ex-boyfriend, a Savannah detective, and the two of them are a hot mess. Harper is a great detective--helping the police a bit, investigating witnesses on her own, and she even gets her very own stalker for her troubles. Lots of fast-paced action and intrigue--great book!

View all my reviews

No comments: